Transfer Student Tryouts
Any new student who registers at American Canyon High School after the official tryout date will be allowed to try out for the Cheer Program as long as all of the following provisions are met.
The new student:
1. Must be officially registered prior to the summer break with the Registrar. This is approximately one week after the last day of school in the month of June.
2. Must submit all required cheer forms and medical clearances prior to the tryout.
3. Must be able to pay the fee within seven days of acceptance to the team. Failure to pay the fee on time will result in a delivery delay of the uniform and accessories.
4. Must attend the summer session cheer camp if selected to join the team.
5. Must have a G.P.A of at least a 2.0 from her/his previous school.
6. Must accept the fact that the official uniform may be delayed due to it being ordered late. This delay will require the new student to sit out of performances until the uniform arrives. The coaching staff will not allow any member to participate in an official routine without the required cheer attire. In addition, any additional fees charged for the official uniform and other required attire will be added to the regular fees and be paid by the student/family