Welcome to American Canyon High School and the Napa Valley Unified School District.
New Student Enrollment
for the 2017 – 2018 School Year
begins February 28, 2017
If you are new to American Canyon, please review
How to Enroll Your Student
Have a student currently attending American Canyon High School? Read about
Do not live within the Napa Valley Unified School District boundaries?
Contact Napa Valley Unified School District
HOW TO ENROLL YOUR STUDENT:
Step 1: Make an enrollment appointment - no walk-ins accepted
- You can drop into the Administration office or call (707) 265-2710 to make your appointment. You will have an appointment with the Registrar and a Counselor consecutively.
Step 2: Pick up an enrollment packet
- All documents in the packet need to be completed and signed prior to your appointment.
- Included in the packet is an itemized list of all documents needed for enrollment along with a list of acceptable documents for the four (4) proofs of residency requirement.
- Please note: the Napa Valley Unified School District performs residency verifications.
Step 3: Come to the enrollment appointment - Parent or Legal Guardian and student must be present.
- Appointments will be rescheduled for incomplete paperwork and insufficient proofs of residency.
- Step-parents cannot legally enroll a student or sign enrollment documents.
- Student’s first day of school is next school day (except with an IEP.)
Registration is only for students who are currently attending American Canyon High School
- Registration dates for the 2017 – 2018 school year will be posted after March 2017.